Special Event Decor
- Floral Design
- Lighting Design
Our coordination package is not just your “day of” package. Work with one of our highly trained Coordinators the last month prior to your event to ensure your day runs smooth and stress free. AGD will help you finalize the logistics of your big day and give you peace of mind. These services allow the bride and groom the freedom to enjoy the day without any worries and not leave the execution to chance. This package includes the following:
Prior to Wedding Day:
- Initial meeting to collect wedding day details, vendor contracts, contact information, etc. We will also begin preparation of the schedule at this meeting.
- Final meeting and walk thru of reception location. We will finalize the day-of timeline, vendor contact list and task list at this meeting.
- Week-of wedding tasks- vendor confirmations; timeline sent to all vendors and key bridal party members; last minute detail troubleshooting.
- Ceremony rehearsal coordination
- Rehearsal dinner coordination, if needed
- Coordinator (plus assistants) on site for up to eight hours
- Set-up coordination- caterer, floral, décor, linens, chairs, musicians, cake, etc.
- Ceremony coordination- processional/recessional, hosting of guests, etc.
- Transportation coordination- limos, guest transportation
- Photography coordination- managing timeline
- Reception coordination- placecards/favor distribution, introductions, cocktail hour, dinner seating, toasts, dances
- Emergency kit
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Available for wedding etiquette questions
Partial Service and Coordination Package
Our partial planning and coordination package helps the well organized bride and groom begin the wedding planning process and keep stay track to their special day.
Full Service and Coordination Package
Our full-service planning and coordination package will help guide you through the (often overwhelming) process of planning your special day. Start to finish!
Please let me know if you have any questions. Chat with you soon!